*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
This is a wonderful vintage nightgown!! Unknown designer..
* Light, soft aqua green color
* Elegant lace detail over the front of the gown
* Gathering detail creating pretty, flowing folds in the skirt
* Beautiful hand embroidered floral detail along collar and neckline
* Wonderful glossy sheen to the material
* V-Neck line ending with a pretty bow
* SUPER silky soft fabric!
* Made of a Nylon
* Discreet shipping! Your lovelies are your business!
This gown appears to me to be in excellent vintage condition! No stains or rips in the fabric. There is one spot where the thread is coming loose. Under the right arm but this is totally repairable and not really noticeable.
The label is missing but this gown should fit a Medium/Large, but I have provided measurements for you.
The measurements below are unstretched, please allow room for comfort. I take all measurements with the garments laying flat, on one side, then doubled. It’s a good idea to compare these measurements to a garment you already own that fits well!
Bust: 35/36” (Underarm to Underarm)
Arm openings: 18”
Shoulder to Shoulder: 14”
Across the back: 17.5”
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Please check my store page to read my terms and policies!
$5.20 Shipping for the US
$12.20 for International
If you order 2 or more items I will gladly combine shipping!!!
Visit my store for more great vintage items! http://luxvintagethreads.ecrater.com/